Our contact details
Name: We Care Home Improvements
Address: 5 Hide Market, St Philips, Bristol, BS2 0BH
Phone Number: 0300 323 0700
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal Data: Name, address, phone number, email address or other contact details, date of birth.
- Sensitive Data: Income and benefits, health conditions, GP surgery.
- ‘Special Category Data’: Ethnicity, sexual orientation.
- Photos of your property if you are having major works carried out such as an extension, as evidence that the work is required and has been completed to the required standard.
What data our website collects automatically:
What information you can choose to provide to our website:
If you use our contact form, please only provide the information that is necessary in order for us to reply to your enquiry.
- Our ‘Useful Contacts’ page provides links to other websites for your information, but we have no control over these websites. We recommend that you check the privacy policies of any third party website which you navigate to before you submit any personal data to these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for third party privacy policies
How we get the personal information and why we have it:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- In order to carry out the service you requested.
- To enable the third parties we work with to provide services to you in support of our service.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- From third parties such as Occupational Therapists, Social Workers, Contractors, or Family Members/Carers referring into our service on your behalf.
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Manage and fulfil our services to you: Name, address, phone number, email address or other contact details, date of birth.
- Fulfil our commissioners’ requirements and ensure equality of access to our services: ethnicity, sexual orientation.
- To check eligibility to access services: income and benefits, health conditions, GP surgery
- To evidence that the work is required and has been completed to the required standard: photos of your property.
- To keep you up to date with our services and to send marketing information: email address (only when you have opted into our mailing list).
We may share this information with our commissioners and partner organisations.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) We rely on your consent. This only applies when you have opted in to receive our Marketing. You can opt-out at any time by unsubscribing to our mailing list or by emailing us at email@example.com.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information:
Your information is securely stored on an electronic system and/or in locked cabinets. For most of our services we retain your data for no longer than 7 years. If you have had major construction works carried out these records may be kept for more than 7 years where legally required. We will securely dispose of this data when it is no longer required.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 0300 323 0700 and or We Care Home Improvements, 5 Hide Market, St Philips, Bristol, BS2 0BH if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under the name of WE Care & Repair Limited. Registration number Z9337480. If you would like to make a complaint about the processing of your data, please contact us below:
email@example.com, 0300 323 0700 and or We Care Home Improvements, 5 Hide Market, St Philips, Bristol, BS2 0BH.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk