An ideal opportunity for individuals looking to develop their skills and enhance their experience in administration and customer service. These roles involve supporting We Care Home Improvements staff in their day to day administration, freeing up their time to enable them to support more people. The roles are fundamental in supporting the organisation to run smoothly; providing a high standard of service delivery to our clients.
What will you be doing and how often?
- Support the customer service team with general administration tasks such as emailing evaluation forms, posting We Care Home Improvements leaflets to GP surgeries and making up training packs
- Conduct surveys over the phone
- Support the Information and Advice and Casework teams with general administration tasks such as photocopying key forms and paperwork, monitor stationary usage and re-ordering supplies, sending out standard letters
- The role will be based in the Waterloo Centre in Bristol
- We are looking for flexible individuals who are prepared to commit to at least two hours a week.
- A passion for working as part of a team
- Good attention to detail, ability to work autonomously and efficiently
- An excellent telephone manner
- Confidence to be proactive and use initiative
- Good IT skills including using word processing programmes, emails and the internet
- Ability to listen well
- Be organised and reliable.
DBS check: Due to the nature of the role you will need to have completed an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before commencing in the role.
How to apply